Register using this page if you are attending both the reunion and banquet. Click here to register for only the banquet.
We invite you and your family to the Reunion Rendezvous from Friday, August 23rd to Sunday, August 25th! Reconnect with old friends and fellow alumni. Celebrate our mission of supporting the Northern Tier National High Adventure program.
It's been three years since the last reunion. We’re excited to rendezvous to celebrate the completion of Northern Tier’s 97th season, as we approach the 100th anniversary of the program. Let’s get together to plan and support the next adventure!
We encourage you to register in advance not only to save but to allow us create the best reunion experience for you. Register by June 19th for the early bird discount.
Register for the reunion now!
(If you need assistance registering, please contact us.)
Friday will begin with an opening dinner at the Sandy Bridges Program Center followed by an evening of campfires and board games. The following morning on Saturday will start with north-woods activities at Northern Tier. In the afternoon we will head to Ely for a cookout in Whiteside Park and Ely attraction and activities (included). We will gather on Saturday night for our biennial banquet. The banquet will include a sit-down dinner, keynote speaker, and auction.
Registering guests and family
Bringing family members? After filling out the primary registration form click the "Add guest" button at the bottom of the page to add additional registrants. (All family members must be registered to attend.)
Your reunion registration includes
- Lodging at Northern Tier on Friday and Saturday night
- Meals Friday dinner to Sunday breakfast
- Reunion t-shirt
- Saturday picnic at Whiteside Park with activities in Ely
- Banquet dinner on Saturday at the Amici's Event Center (catered by Insula Restaurant)
* Reunion t-shirt and banquet may not be available to "walk-ins" (those who do not register in advance).
Registration (closes August 1, 2019)
- January 1 - June 19: Adults - $109; Youth (6 – 17) - $35; Kids (0 – 5) – Free
- June 20 - August 1: Adults - $119; Youth (6 – 17) - $40; Kids (0 – 5) – Free
- Walk-ins: Adults - $145; Youth (6 – 17) - $45; Kids (0 – 5) – Free
Credit and debit card payments are accepted. If you need assistance registering, please contact us.
- Registration Policy: Primary participant must be a member of the SAA in good standing (learn how to become a member). If you are not a member now, please join before completing your reunion registration. For planning purposes, all participants must be registered. Members should register participating family members and significant others as guests.
- Payment Policy: Payment must be received by July 22, 2019. Unpaid registrations after this date will be cancelled.
- Refund Policy: Registrations cancelled before July 1st, 2019 will receive a full refund. Cancellation requests between July 1st, 2019 and July 21, 2019 will receive an 85% refund. Cancellation requests received on or after July 22, 2019 are not refundable.
- * An important note about walk-ins: Advance registration is strongly encouraged. Walk-in registration will be available during check-in on Friday evening and Saturday morning at the Sandy Bridges Program Center. Walk-ins will not receive a t-shirt and may not be able to attend the banquet on Saturday. Limited space for walk-ins at the banquet will be given on a first-come basis. Walk-in registration will cost $145 per adult and $45 per child.
Register for the reunion now!